Monday, September 11, 2006

One thing off the list

Tonight Dave and I finally got the stroller/carseat that we needed. We were lucky too because I liked the one that was in Sears, but then clued in that the exact same stroller despite the colours were sold in Babies R Us and this week there was a major sale. So we got it with $60 off! I even like the colour of it.

This weekend was a nice one. Saturday I spent in Orangeville watching my brother in his baseball tournament. His team ended up winning the whole thing, so that was good for them. That night I met Deb and we went to Kelsey's for dinner. Then we went back to her parents place and just talked, it was so nice! I miss our girl chats! Deb.....I won't ever forget your Depends line! That is hilarious!!

Sunday I went to church and it was a great service. It was kick off Sunday and boy it was a exciting service. Afterwards I met Dave in Waterloo along with his work baseball team and had lunch with them. He was in a baseball tournament all weekend. After that we just relaxed for the rest of the day.

Work was a crazy one today. Why is it that Monday's always puts people in a grouchy mood? I had to deal with 2 angry men on the phone. Ahhhh, but I feel I successfully managed both phone calls well and that they ended their days feeling satisfied with my help. Well I hope that is the outcome anyway! Now I'm winding down and feeling very very tired. I'm thinking that I will crawl into bed.

And to that Goodnight.......

1 comment:

Jay Hendershot said...

It's probably best that you didn't call me on Sunday - I didn't get home till nearly 4 from church, gym and errands, and THEN I still had to paint those cupboard doors! I'm glad you had fun with Deb on Saturday night.