Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November Memories

November is almost over. I can't believe how quickly our time flies. Now we are busy preparing for Caleb's 2nd birthday and Christmas. It's just crazy! My kids are growing so fast, Caleb is coming out with more and more words everyday. He's our one hit wonder, he'll repeat something Dave and I say, and we of course get blown away by it, but then he won't say it a second time. Plus he's doing great with potty training. He's staying dry most days, with the exception of nap time, which when we started he would wake up still dry, but this past week he's been wetting his pull up during his sleep. But that's o.k. I'm just glad that he's pooping in the toilet now!
Amberly is more and more becoming stronger and developing her own little personality. She is our little princess, that's for sure. At her 4 mth. check up she is now upto 14.5 lbs. She picks up things and sucks on them, her back and neck muscles are so strong and she actually is jumping in the jolly jumper as opposed to just hanging there! Below are some recent photos.

Aren't her cheeks just so cute?!?!I tried getting photo's of the two of them together, this was the closest to "non frustration" looking.

Caleb willing went along with my plan because a) I let him in Amberly's crib and b) he was allowed to push her mobile button!


Here's my girl working out!

I decided to gel Caleb's hair one afternoon. I was brushing my hair and he wanted me to do that to him, so I got Daddy's gel out too, I thought, what the heck!

My happy girl!
Caleb helped me make brownies one day last week. He of course wanted to lick the spoon!

My beauty playing with her fishy ball.
Amberly's nite nite time, Caleb giving her kisses before bed.



One of her "4 mth" shots.
So that's about it! I love taking and looking at all these pictures, but I've majorly fallen behind in my scrapbooking, I mean majorly! Over a years worth that's for sure! Maybe it will have to be my new years resolution!

3 comments:

amym said...

great photos!!

Those sure are cute cheeks! and I love Caleb's spiky hair...you should do the mohawk thing with him...

and YEAH for the potty training! big kid poops are the worst in diapers!


good to hear things are going well!!

amym said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS kids and GREAT photos, Char!!

And don't beat yourself up about the scrapbooking. I am officially more than a year behind and I have given up on trying to make the time to do it. When they're older and moved out and I'm retired, I can re-live it all by scrapbooking their young years.