Wow, I can't really tell you where July and August went. They just flew right by. Today was an o.k. start to September. I feel like September is like a new year. I've been thinking of ways to get reorganized, stop procrastinating etc. Because I'm starting only 3 days a week next week, we need to buckle down with expenses and stuff, so being more organized with groceries and meal plans is a priority. And because Christmas season is upon us, plans and ideas for that has begun as well.
You know, I sat down here thinking I would type a nice blog, but now I don't feel like being at the computer at all. I'm tired of looking at a computer. I do it all day at work.
So I apoligize for this crappy read!
1 comment:
It is funny...as kids the summer seems to last forever...and as adults it seems to fly by...atleast that is how I feel...
3 day a week is kinda exciting...you will be able to do stuff with your kids like swimming lessons and stuff! maybe even visit some friends...hint hint..
I like working 3 days a week...though right now I AM enjoying working 0.
have a great night
and it wasn't a crapy read!
Post a Comment