The crazy times have begun! Although it may seem I have time to actually blog, I don't. But out of habit I am procrastinating. Yes, and I do it so well. I don't have anything pressing that I must accomplish immediately, but in the back of my mind I have to get the address book out, address Christmas cards, perhaps attempt to write a newsletter to send along to a few, take pictures of my angels, develope them so I can send, to show them off for some old friends.
The tree is up and decorated, but all the other decorations are sitting on a coffee table waiting to be appropiately placed.
The kids are quiet, upstairs, Caleb is watching Dora and Amberly is enjoying the time alone in his room with all of his toys. Dora is my Hero. I love her, and Diego and Bob & Larry. They bring peace to a house of chaos. Solitude to a worn out soul.
Tonight I have a ladies Christmas event to attend at church. I'm not sure if I will enjoy myself, I mean, the prep time alone has been un-enjoyable. We have to bring a dessert, a cash donation and a gift from our home that isn't used (DON'T ASK BECAUSE I STILL DON'T GET IT!) but is cherished?!?!? HUH? Anyway, I made some shortbread cookies, I wraped up a video and I'll rob my husband's wallet once he's home!
Tomorrow I'm off for the day with the kids to my parents. I'm giving a day for Dave to do Christmas shopping for his beautiful wife and time for just himself. Sunday is a normal day, and then we're heading into a week with December entering in. From then on, our weekends are booked! Next weekend we're hosting a party for Dave's highschool friends. The week after that is my work's Kids Christmas party as well as Caleb's 3rd Birthday party. Through out the week we've got lunches, planned, more evenings away, and all I can say is Christmas will be at the doorstep before I know it!
Well, it's almost too quiet upstairs. I'm getting a little concerned. I better go and see what those little "angels" have destroyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment