A part of the reason I feel like I'm in a "lull" and have no motivation is all due to a specific thing. I'm having another baby. So what comes with that is feeling really sick all the time, feeling overwhelmingly tired, and over the top emotional.
I never have felt well when being pregnant. I wish I would, but with past experience, I am in for a long 9 months (well 3 of them are behind me). Yes, call me crazy, lots of people have already. When I told my boss, first she didn't believe me, second she told me I need to abstain and thrid she covered her mouth in shock. She told me she has never been this shocked by news of this kind before. Granted she's thrilled for me, and totally believes I'm carrying twins (which I'm hoping very soon will be ruled out!)
We're excited about it, I just need to get over my current physical feelings. I try to think past them and when people ask how I'm doing, I try to cover it up with positive feedback, and yet in my quiet times, I really do just sit there and cry.
We always knew we wanted 3, Dave would have been happy to wait 5 or 6 years, but I would be old by then and because I know what I go through, I just wanted to get it over with! ha ha ha! Plus I always wanted them close in age, I know it's going to be hard, but rewarding.
So September 23, 2010 we should have a new Snyder to welcome into the world. (If it holds out one extra day it would be my Grandma's birthday, and even though she's not with us any more to see her great grandkids, she loving them from above!) I'm hoping the babe's not in too much of a hurry, because I don't want to ruin Caleb's first school days, a couple of ladies have already told me how their siblings ruined their first days of school and they say they are scarred for life, so I've been warned!
I'm having a baby!
2 comments:
Congratulations, Charlene! Wow--you are going to be busy!
So, in 5 or 6 years you would be old?? Do you mean 36 or so?? That must mean I'm ancient. Ha ha! I know what you mean, though... the older you get, the more complicated pregnancy can be. I'm not going to be having babies, so I guess it's OK that I'm old. ;-)
Anyway-- so happy for you and Dave!
Jay
YAY Charlene!
I hear ya on the "old" part. Its not that we're actually old, but the whole pregnancy/birth/recovery/sleep deprevation thing is really difficult and I don't know how the 'older' moms do it! I just know I dont' want to be one of them!
congrats again!!
Post a Comment