I'm at the stage where I feel constantly worried about this baby inside of me. Sometimes I think I feel the baby, and most of the time I don't and that worries me. I tell myself that I'm being silly for worrying so much. But I just can't seem to stop. I wish I had one of those heart monitors that the doctors use to listen to the baby's heart. But I don't, so I shall just wait patiently for my next encounter with this little baby. I go for my ultrasound on May 3, that alone makes me a bit nervous, I kind of wish I could see the doctor before the ultrasound, because I wouldn't want to find out during an ultrasound that something is wrong. See, I'm just blubbering on about this worry and fear that consumes me. But I'll again try to NOT do it and worry!
My little angels are sleeping right now, and all is quiet in the house. I'm going to take advantage of this quiet time and watch some tv and maybe even have a nap myself!

Aren't they sweet?
We've had a busy morning, out for some groceries, library program and even a visit to work to celebrate a co-worker's 40th birthday party. Actually the past few weeks have been really busy with things going on around here. But it's all good!
Well, off I go for some rest!
1 comment:
maybe when you start to get worried, you could read your Bible, and give your worries to God. I am sure there is nothing wrong with your baby. You've had two healthy ones so far, and this baby you love already no matter what!
your little ones are growing! very cute thanks for sharing.
I hope you got some rest in.
Post a Comment