Today marks my 37th birthday, am I really that old? Time sure speeds up as you get older! I had a wonderful day! We took the kids to Toronto to watch the Jays versus the Rays. We took the subway, which Joel just loved, he was even thrilled to go up and down the esculatirs! We enjoyed hot dogs from Don Juans truck outside the dome. Then melted in the extreme heat and sun, during the game that the Jays lost 3-2. Then we made our way out of the city. I don't know, the excitement the city boasts, doesn't do anything for me. All I wanted to do was run from the crowds, the heat, the smells. So we left and headed for home. We stopped and enjoyed a dinner at Boston Pizza, then went to DQ for a blizzard and to finish the night off, a dip in a refreshing pool to cool right down before bed! Overall a very memorable birthday for my history book!
No comments:
Post a Comment