The only reason why I know this is because my husband has got his Calgary Flames Flags on his truck. That and he laughed pretty good about the Leafs not making it.
Today has been a pretty blah day. I've been feeling like crap most of the time. But I'm well now to write in here. I really don't have much to say. Only that it was a very very long week. I'm glad it's finished and that the weekend (although almost gone) is here.
Dave is currently out golfing. He is so happy that he's able to do this again. I'm happy for him, but I'm left home alone. Which is probably good because of the way I feel, I don't want to do much.
Will the sun come out today?
2 comments:
The sun was out here briefly!! Just briefly though.
All this rain is making my new grass sead grow! So I'm OK with it.
why so blah??
Post a Comment