This past weekend was a beautiful reminder of how many blessings God has given me. He showed me in my friends, in people I met and in the speaker who shared with us. I'm a very blessed girl.
I just wanted to thank those who took care of me on Saturday when I was feeling my worse. It meant a lot to me. It's public now, I'm carrying a little child in me. Just the other day I was reading Psalm 139 where it says :
For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
It's almost impossible to comprehend that God has this little baby in his sight before I even knew Dave. I'm excited to see God's plan now unfold for this child before our eyes. It's hard to know God's plan for my life, but now I can watch how he unfolds the plans for this little one.
I heard baby's heart beat on Friday and it was so exciting! And I am starting to see Dave get more excited, he rubs my tummy and he makes me giggle when it comes to the whole name issue.
It's time for me to go to bed!
My new Casting Crowns cd is so uplifting! Thanks for the recommendation!
3 comments:
That is so beautifully put, Char.
Woo-hoo! Babies everywhere! Charlene, you know your baby will have the bluest eyes ever...
Deb... you already know you make cute babies. I'm sure the new one will be adorable!
As of now, my 'babies' are only of the adopted, furry variety!
Post a Comment