Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sighs

I truly feel like an old lady. I'm very uncomfortable and yes my hormones are all wacky. This belly gets in the way, it takes me a definate 3 motions to move from one side to the other in bed, and when I get there, my hips ache and sometimes my leg muscles cramp. Yes, the joys of being pregnant. I'm over tired, I'm dealing with heart burn and vomit, and I break out in sweats. I just want to cry.

Even though I feel like this, I already love this baby. I spend lots of time worrying about it. I worry if I don't feel it move sometimes, ahhh worry.

As you may see I'm tired as I write this. I'm emotional. There are days where I'm freaked out. I get the classic "I'm not ready for this responsibility" I get discouraged when I think that it won't be just me and Dave anymore, that can be tough. But then there are moments. Like on Sunday, Mason left his Mom and came up and snuggled his head into my shoulder & neck, and I only thought of nice that was, and how I can't wait to have that all the time. Or tonight when the little ones come and eagerly want to sit with me.

I forgot to mention the clumbsy me. I've always had a clumbsy streak, and so far it hasn't been bad. But tonight I knocked a whole jar of glitter on the floor at church. This nice man cleaned it up for me. He had glitter all over his hands when he was done, but gee it was so kind of him.

I need sleep.

oh, our baby room is painted, and there's a crib and dresser on the way.

1 comment:

Jay Hendershot said...

The baby's room is looking good!

I had fun on Friday night. Signature Homestyles has some nice stuff. Did you get any 'loot' because you hosted the party? ;-)