I'm getting so excited for June 2! Just on Monday night, Christa called and asked if I was still interested in going to see Hillsong United in Toronto, and I said absolutely! So she ordered us 3 tickets from a youth group. I'm going with Christa and Amanda and I totally can't wait. I haven't been to a concert in ages. I used to go to them all the time! It will be so much fun!
Today is supposed to be a hot one out there! I don't have much planned for today, maybe walking back uptown to get my pictures I've developed. We'll see. Last night we had baseball. I can honestly tell you that I'm better at something than a guy on our team (ah hum....Graham Roe!) I have better accuracy when it comes to throwing a ball. Let me tell you why....for starters he was "warming up" with another guy and ended up throwing a ball and hitting Joy (who was sitting on the bench off the field) square in the forehead. Then through out the game he was playing short stop (bad mistake) and totally screwed up throwing to first and occasionally home. They either went flying in the dirt or flying way over the fence.
I'm hoping that next week Dave might takes us to the zoo. That would be so great. But we'll see. From Elmira it could take us 2 hours to get there. That's a long time in the car. But still, it would be so much fun, I haven't been in years!
1 comment:
thanks for the laugh! isn't it nice not being the worst player! How is Joy's head??
Post a Comment