Today is my Davey's birthday. He's at work, and I'm home trying to get myself organized. I got up just after Dave left and made him his favourite cookies. Then I started to tidy the house. Tonight I'm leading Bible study here and the house needs a good clean, plus I have to prepare for it, talk about procrastination! Then I have to run to the mall to get my ring cleaned and pick up a few small things to finish off Dave's gift. I have to stop in at Home Depot to get a gift card for his brother, who's b-day is on Friday, then I have to go to Home Hardware after that! ahhhh. Caleb is now sleeping, so I'm going to hop in the shower quick.
Monday we went to the zoo, here's a few shots of that. We had a great time there. Caleb did so well for being out for a whole day like that. He liked the fish. We had so much fun. I felt like a kid again.





Well I better keep going! I have eat some lunch sometime too!
No comments:
Post a Comment