Have you ever had one of those days where you have a list of things that you know need to get done, but you don't feel like doing any of them. Then you ask yourself what you would like to do, and nothing comes into your mind that excites you, and all you want in that moment is a little bit of excitment? Well that was my day today. I feel like saying "I'm bored" but I can't because I don't have time to be bored. Oh dear!
Our house is getting more and more organized as the days go by. The basement I can say is finally finished. There is a few tiny things that need to be done, but nothing too big to say it's not finished! Monday, Dave and I worked all day on it. It was very frustrating, I hate painting, I really do! When dinner rolled around we dropped Caleb off at the in-laws and Dave took me to East Side Marios. It was so nice to have a mini date with him.
Yesterday Caleb and I took Christa and Cara to Ikea. It was a lot of fun, just looking around, not really having anything in mind to buy. I did come home with a few odds and ends.
So what did I end up doing today? Well, besides the regular mom things (which by the way is so much fun!) I did 3 loads of laundry, folded and put away that. Swept, vacuumed and mopped the main floor, did dishes and hmmmm, watched some t.v. I wanted to go for a walk, but realized that I left the stroller in Dave's truck, whoops! That's o.k. we'll be outside tonight, we have baseball, and Caleb is our biggest fan!
1 comment:
Sounds like a very productive day.
I understand your 'boredom'. Its more like bored with the monotomy of the routine.... I'm right there with you. I'm in this slump... and I can't get out of it. I've tried different things, but nothing is working.
Post a Comment