Well I thought it was going to be a long day today. At work the time dragged on. Then Dave wasn't going to be coming home tonight because he's going to Toronto with a co-worker to meet a client or something and have dinner and see the Leaf's hockey game. So, I thought that would make for an extra long day, because with just me and Caleb I get pooped fast. But he was a very good boy and we had fun together. But our satelite is out, I was so frustrated about that, because now I can't watch my shows. I called Bell and they said that a lot of Ontario has no signal because of the stinkin weather! Grrrr. Oh well. I went and shovelled the drive, which I probably shouldn't have done, but I did anyway. I'll pay for it through the night I'm sure.
Easter weekend was so wonderful. Friday we went to Orangeville. We first went to the Good Friday service at OBC which is always fantastic. Then we went to my parent's place. After lunch I ran up to the Moores and visited with Lesya for awhile. Ahhh I miss her, we had some good laughs and caught up on things. She's doing well. Then back at my parents we had a nice dinner and after that we headed home. We didn't do much on Saturday. We started moving things around for Caleb's new room. I wanted to load some pictures up tonight to post, but because Dave has moved this computer I can't find the cord for the camera. Oh well. Sunday we went to Mike and Joy's church and then spent the day at Dave's parents place. It was a quiet afternoon. But the weekend just went by way too fast.
Tomorrow I have a doctor's appt. I'm at 25 weeks, so I think I will be sent for blood work now. I have noticed that this past week my belly has just popped. I look down and it's all I can see. I don't remember popping like this with Caleb, but this time around my muscles are weak I suppose. Caleb's 15mth appointment last week went well. He's at 27 lbs, and 83.5 cm's tall. The Dr. said that he is now average for weight, but still off the chart in height, I did the conversion and he's about 3 feet tall! Crazy! Some people say you can guess the height of your child fully grown by doubling their height at age 2. If that's the case, he's going to be 6 feet tall!
Anyway, I think I'll go and do some reading now. When Davey is home tomorrow, I'll get him to find the camera cord, I have some pretty good pictures from the past week!
No comments:
Post a Comment