I don't know what it is, but I'm just so tired these days. I've been going to bed at good times and waking up at a consistant hour, so I don't know what's going on. But I could have a nice long nap right now. I only worked half a day today because I will shortly be leaving to get Caleb and then go to Orangeville for his 15 mth check up and needles. He's such a wonderful boy. He gives Dave and I such joy and fun. Not only us, but I'm told regularly by Christa how wonderful he is and such a happy spirited little guy. That makes me so proud! Grant it, he's not always happy with his Mommy! I've had a few little temper tantrums, but I go with the flow.
I'm so glad this is a short week! Only 2 more days of work left! Friday we'll be heading to Orangeville for the service and then spending the day with my family. Saturday I think we'll be busy moving things around the house. I only have 16 weeks left for this pregnancy, so we better start thinking about where this little one is going to go!
I realized the whole 16 week thing on Sunday, and when I told Dave he said that I can't be right because I haven't booked at the hospital yet, and I haven't packed things up in the office yet, and I just laughed at him! So I just made an appt. at the hospital to register and now I have to think about where stuff is going to go and things to get rid of in order to move Caleb into the office! We're not ready, and I keep thinking about work, I only have 3 1/2 months left there! If that even. I know that I won't be going overdue this time around! Maybe things will happen sooner than later! Not too soon though!
Well I better run, and get things ready for our journey to the doctors.
1 comment:
well maybe you are tired because your body is producing life needs for a second body....rather than just your body :)
if you don't have the house ready right away...it shouldn't be too much of a big deal. The baby will be in your bedroom for a bit in the begining anyway. And babies and toddlers aren't really fussy as long as they have a place to sleep at night when it comes to thier rooms :) I think my Aunt Grace slept in a drawer as a baby as there wasn't lots of room and it didn't hurt her any.
If you have a second boy you could just keep them in the same room and then you wouldn't have to worry about a preparing a second room :) My brother and I shared a room until we were well through elementary school.
Wow 16 weeks! that is crazy! Make sure you get SOME belly shots!
Post a Comment