Amberly is wonderful. Last week I was getting really nervous and scared that she was going to become colicky. There were a few days where I felt like I had to hold her all day and comfort her. But then I tried a few different things, and swaddling seems to work the best. She's been great at night too, sleeping stretches of 4-5 hours at a time. She is becoming more alert and she's even making happy noises when she's awake.
My 30th Birthday was yesterday. I was kind of sad for the whole day. Mostly because I was home all alone. Dave worked half a day and then he took Caleb away for the weekend for church camping. I encouraged him to go, but when it came time for them to leave, I was beside myself. I hate being home alone, and to be home alone with a newborn, I don't know it just wasn't how I wanted to spend my birthday. My good friend Valerie came over last night to spend time with me, which was great, I was able to stop crying! And we watched 27 Dresses and it was a good laugh.
Today I haven't done much at all. Just watched a couple of movies on the tv. It's too hot to go outside! Amberly is being a bit fussy, but I've gotten some great shots of her. Here are a couple of the ones I most like.

This last one here she's wearing the adorable sun dress my Aunt bought her. She's my new cabbage patch dolly! Ahhhh isn't she just so cute, lots of smooching goes on here!
1 comment:
That is a gorgeous dress!! She is going to be quite the little princess I'm sure!! I love dressing up my princess!
Hope you are continuing to heal and adjust to life with 2!!
Post a Comment