Well it's been four weeks now that I've had Amberly, four weeks, I really can't believe that. Where did those weeks go? It's been a tough adjustment, but I'm doing o.k. I look forward to getting up and being with my babies, but there are some times that I dread. The days I have both home with me and I know Dave will be out for the evening are long and I don't enjoy that, but I get through it. Caleb is warming up to Amberly all the time, he actually gave her a kiss today, and then he gave me one right on the lips, he's my sweetie. Granted, he has smacked Amberly as well, on her precious head. Both are sleeping right now, and I'm hoping to catch some sleep myself. I've managed to get Amberly on a schedule, where she eats every 7-11-3, she's doing well at it, and now I can be a little more organized and prepared for things with Caleb and going places. I don't enjoy the 3am feeding, she takes her dear time then and usually won't burp, so I get frustrated, but she has always gone back to sleep without an issue.
Our move is only a month away. It's freaking me out. I enjoy driving past the house each day to see the progress, yesterday they started laying the brick. The doors are all on now, so we can't walk through anymore, but we did peak in the front door to see that they have laid our floor tile. I'm still a little nervous, hoping that everything we chose will flow well together.
Ahhh, I can't keep my eyes open so that means I need sleep!
2 comments:
what happened to the photo?
is it my imagination or did there used to be a photo with this post of you with both the kids???
Post a Comment