Thursday, May 21, 2009

Points

-Loving this warm weather. But oddly haven't been able to enjoy it all day long. Chores inside the house keep me from venturing outside.
-Last night Shannon and I took the kids on a walk to McD's for ice cream. Not such a great idea since we had to walk along busy roads to get there and the boys seem deaf to their mother's voice!
-Long weekend went by fast, spent a day at my parents, went out for breakfast with our friends, kept the kids happy
-I've been feeling kind of down lately, not sure why, maybe it's because I'm going back to work soon, I don't know. My boss was easy with my plans of work, I'm going to work full time for July and August and then only 3 days a week in September on since this is going work for Christa.
-Baseball is up and running, I've played 3 official games, my body hurt a bit, but I'm getting stronger so that is great.
-I didn't realize how much I missed playing baseball until I got back out there.
-Caleb gets to experience baby ducklings at the babysitter. Christa rescued abandoned eggs and 6 of them hatched. I have yet to see them, but I hope today I will.
-That's about all I have to say. Oh, but I'm looking forward to So You Think You Can Dance starting tonight, and was so happy the J.T. won Survivor!

No comments: