AND I've totally forgotten to mention, but Amberly is walking! She's been taking a few steps here and there for awhile now, but this past Saturday she's been full on walking, it's like she woke up that day and said to herself "well I guess I'll start walking everywhere now" because it's like the light turned on! She's just so adorable! Couldn't you just kiss her to pieces?!?!
I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Rock Star Day.
Today at Christa's was Rock Star day, my kids came home with green and pink hair, I totally loved it! Did I mention how much I love Christa???



AND I've totally forgotten to mention, but Amberly is walking! She's been taking a few steps here and there for awhile now, but this past Saturday she's been full on walking, it's like she woke up that day and said to herself "well I guess I'll start walking everywhere now" because it's like the light turned on! She's just so adorable! Couldn't you just kiss her to pieces?!?!
AND I've totally forgotten to mention, but Amberly is walking! She's been taking a few steps here and there for awhile now, but this past Saturday she's been full on walking, it's like she woke up that day and said to herself "well I guess I'll start walking everywhere now" because it's like the light turned on! She's just so adorable! Couldn't you just kiss her to pieces?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cute!
CONGRATS on the walker! Thats such a load off when they can walk themselves! Course, it does mean more of a struggle if you WANT them to sit in the stroller/cart and they want to walk. But a wonderful milestone! Yay Amberly!!!
And love the hair!
Post a Comment