I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
I went to comment on the photos and then a bunch more appeared! looks like you had lots of fun! I can imagine that it would be more relaxing to camp once the toddler & diaper stage is done. Where you can watch the kids from a distance without having to do much entertaining...I look forward to such a camping trip too...right now I think I would only be able to go camping and enjoy it if I had a tree and a long rope so I wouldn't have to constantly be chasing after him and worrying what he was in to...
3 comments:
I went to comment on the photos and then a bunch more appeared!
looks like you had lots of fun! I can imagine that it would be more relaxing to camp once the toddler & diaper stage is done. Where you can watch the kids from a distance without having to do much entertaining...I look forward to such a camping trip too...right now I think I would only be able to go camping and enjoy it if I had a tree and a long rope so I wouldn't have to constantly be chasing after him and worrying what he was in to...
oh and LOVE that you posted a photo of nose picking!!!
ha ha ha, I know! Dave went and ordered one of those graco fence things so we can cage Amberly in when we go to Superior!
Post a Comment