Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crazy Days and Nights!

Well, we're nearing the end of our crazy stretch of events. Some events were big and most of the things are little which made life a little stressful the past few days! The biggest news was U2. Totally had an amazing time, I have a few regrets, the biggest one was leaving my camera at home! So I rely currently on videos on you tube! I actually don't know how to put into words the experience I had. I don't know if it's because I've wanted to see them live for such a long time, or because they are so iconic I don't know. But there was over 60,000 people there, the dome was open we had the CN tower in the back drop, the set was amazing, there was a circular mega-screen above them so no matter where you were, you could see amazingly. Ahhhh, it was just so wonderful. I do know, that next time IF they come back, I'M THERE!!!

Our kids stayed with my parents, so that morning I had to drive them out there, and then to Toronto. The next day I went back to get the kids, but made a day of it and stayed until before dinner. Then yesterday we had a meeting at the bank in the morning, then had a wedding to go to. The kids were shipped to Shannon's for an hour, then to the in-laws for the rest of the time. We didn't get back home from the wedding until after 11pm.

This morning we went to church and then I'm having a nice quiet afternoon. But once the kids are up, we're out the door again for Jaden's birthday party. Come tomorrow, all life will resume as normal....I think.

1 comment:

amym said...

wow busy weekend!!