Friday, October 02, 2009

Whether it Rains, Whether it Poors...

Where ever I go....I will trust you Lord, in the light of day or in the dark of night....I will trust you Lord with all of my life....
I always think of this song when it's raining out, therefore it's been on my mind for the past week now! Man, is it ever dull out there. But I don't mind it today because I'm home, and my kids are sleeping, and even my husband is home and is sleeping. After this, I may join the crowd!
It's been a long week, but I've managed to have fun. I love working 3 days. It's perfect, and in those days, I get my fill of adult interaction, and laughs until I cry! I love the people I work with and I'm so grateful they enjoy my sarcasim and practical jokes! Love it!
Tomorrow is my big day of biking. I'm not so thrilled that I will probably endure rain, but I'm nervous because I've never biked that far all at once before. I'm sure I'll be fine. Then tomorrow night is bowling. Dave and I joined a bowling leaugue, where I think we are 2 of the youngest people there. In fact the majority of the league could be our parents or even grandparents! It's fun though.
I don't really remember what I got up to the past week, I went swimming twice. Joy invited me along to try aquafit, and the first night I hated it. I didn't feel like I got a work out at all. But then I went back again on Thursday night, and it was a different instructor, and therefore I got much more out of it. I'm not sure I'll do it again, because I think lane swimming pushes me more, but we'll see. Wednesday night I was out for small group, and that was good. Nothing too exciting.
The kids both have colds. But they are just so darn adorable. Amberly is a tornado and gets into everything, but she definately makes up for that in her cuteness. I could just eat her up! Caleb continues to be my perfect angel. He's so gentle and kind hearted. I just love them!
Anyway, I think I'll try to nap before the kids start to stirr.

3 comments:

Deb said...

good luck today!! The rain part will really suck :( Are you pulling anyone in the bike trailer or going solo?

Funny Girl Charleney said...

I did it solo. The kids have colds, and in hind sight now, I'm glad I didn't take the trailer because the wind was the killer!

amym said...

how'd it go???