Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Year of the Animals!

Well my sweeties were adorable as ever, Caleb as an elephant and Amberly as the skunk! Below are just a few pictures I took of the two of them. I took heaps more, but you know....

We had some friends over in the afternoon for a little Halloween party. We decorated cupcakes, made candy apples and did some colouring. Then after dinner we met up again to go out Trick or Treating. We went to too many houses! We got way too much candy! The sight of it makes me queazy!
One house we went to, had strob lights, and Caleb walked up excited to ring the door bell, and some idiot came out with a big scary mask on and terrified by poor boy. I have never seen him so scared before, he was shaking and screaming! So even though we had an extra hour of sleep last night.....Caleb and I didn't get to enjoy it much. He was up through the night screaming and crying, so I eventually brought him to bed with me, where he slept, but I didn't. By 3am, I took him back to his bed, and that's when I finally got some decent sleep.

1 comment:

amym said...

they look VERY cute!!

too bad about the scary guy!! hopefully the scare doesn't effect too many sleeps in the future!