Monday, February 28, 2011

So Long February

It was brief, there were good moments and bad ones, but it's over now. Moving onto March. Wow.

Joel is 5 months old.
Amberly learned terms such as "What's the big deal?" and "I just don't believe it"
Caleb somersaulted in the water.
Dave finally agrees it's time for a new kitten.
I joined the choir at church for the Easter Cantata.

To send off the month, we went to East Side Mario's for dinner. Kids eat free on Mondays. We successfully pulled it off despite a few mishaps. Caleb fell off his chair smacking his ear on the floor, with some very dramatic screams. Joel only slept for 5 minutes, the rest of the time we had to hold him to keep him happy. We chose to confine Amberly in a highchair which was a wonderful decision on our part. Caleb tried cutting his ice cream with an actual sharp knife. We're such model parents! But having that said, we did enjoy our time. Dave even had a smile on his face occasionally and had no signs of embarrassment come across it. We actually ate hot and yummy food. And we got home in time for normal schedule routine. We are quite proud of ourselves for our public appearance over a meal.

Here's hoping for a great nights sleep, I sure need it!

1 comment:

Deb said...

You are a brave, brave, brave woman. I have not attempted the 'sit down' resturant with 3 yet. We have done Wendy's though!! And that was tough enough.