We didn't move from the midpoint, we finished in 3rd place. I admit, I'm being a sore loser. Mostly because I need new clothes and was really hoping to win the money so I could spend it on myself without guilt or regrets. But no, now I have to be very careful on what I buy, I have to analyze every dollar I spend, why? Because that is just how I am, I get into the store and I'm flooded with the thoughts of those people in India who spend their days in the dump in hopes of finding something they can sell to make money to feed themselves. Or I think that I don't really need those jeans, I have one pair that are fine with no holes. I can get a belt for my dress pants, I guess it doesn't really matter that someone told me I looked like I was wearing drapes....
3rd place was awarded a free massage, a foot detox thingy or 30 mins. with a trainer, we can choose 2 out of those 3. I'm definately doing the massage, but I don't know what else I'll choose.
(oh and by the way, there would have been no way to catch 1st place, the guy apparently lost 33lbs and he wasn't so big so his percentage was like 17%, I think he cheated some how! Or that is what I'm going to tell myself anyway!)
1 comment:
Char, you did an amazing job and should be super proud of yourself! 3rd place is awesome. Congratulations to you!!!
Enjoy your massage :)
Post a Comment