Christmas is literally just around the corner. I think I finally turned the corner too finding that patience which disappeared, finding the joy in the craziness and finding those moments of happiness.
Finishing the Biggest Winner contest was the beginning. I got to enjoy a pasta lunch, and was able to finally have dessert! I could stop worrying about how to avoid situations where I would have to turn down food. I successfully lost 26.2 pounds and I'm proud of that. I set a goal to reach 26.5 or greater and I maybe fell short of that a bit, but I'm so happy with my outcome, no regrets! As for the contest results and whether or not my 26.2 is good enough, we'll see.....I'll keep you posted!
This past weekend our choir performed it's cantata. As much as I enjoyed being apart of this, I'm glad it's over also.
My shopping is done, my baking is well on it's way and I can slow down a little and enjoy, take the moments in.
Celebrating Love coming down to earth.....
1 comment:
yeah Charlene!! good job on the weight loss...and the cantata...have a great holiday!
Post a Comment