I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Thursday, February 02, 2012
The Cinnamon Challenge ...
This is the best laugh ever!! For those who know me, you can probably hear me laughing....
She was stupid....I don't have any background, just when I went to youtube and put in cinnamon challenge, there was heaps of video's so I don't know if it's a craze like planking....google that one too! it's funny!
3 comments:
Humm... got any background on this? That might make it funnier :)
Personally I just thought she was stupid.
ha ha ha ha
thanks for the chuckle charlene
She was stupid....I don't have any background, just when I went to youtube and put in cinnamon challenge, there was heaps of video's so I don't know if it's a craze like planking....google that one too! it's funny!
Post a Comment