Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Monter Jam


We headed to Toronto to see Monster Jam. The whole day before Caleb talked about it, wondering when it's time to go, and how we'll get there. Then the day actually arrives and I think he got overwhelmed. With the crowds and the fact that he was actually seeing these trucks up close and personal. He spent most of his time watching the big screen instead of watching them live. He didn't really seem excited about anything really. Well except when the pick up truck would come around shooting free t-shirts into the crowd. On our way home we stopped at a Walmart to have a quick bit of McD's for dinner and I asked him what he was going to tell Daddy was his favourite part of today, and he responded with "having supper at McD's" I was a little disappointed with this response, I could have saved a lot of money if that was all it was going to take. But then he quickly plugged on the end, "oh and the monster trucks too mom"

Oh well, we may wait a few more years before heading back, but the next day that's all that Caleb talked about, I knew he loved it, it was just hard to tell at the time!

No comments: