My daughter is obsessed with her hair, she's a huge princess fan, so every morning I'm asked to give her princess hair. To her princess hair means french braids which her baby sitter can do so easily and very well. Amberly has given me permission to practise doing these braids in her hair and lately I've become pretty good at it. She's very proud of my accomplishments!
This 3 year old has also thrown in the pull up towel. She's been potty trained for a very long time, but still wore a pull up to bed. A month ago an issued her a challenge which was if she were to go 7 nights without peeing in her pullup, I would take her to Walmart so she could pick a new pair of pajama's. She was eager with this challenge. But unfortunately for the first little while she would go one, even two nights without wetting one, but then by the third or fourth would pee. Finally this past week she was successful and went 7 nights without wetting in one. We went to Walmart where she selected a set of Barbie pj's. She's gone now 4 nights with no pull ups on and has been dry ever since! Woohoo Amberly, I'm so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment