February has arrived. We are well into our second month of 2013. I feel like I don't have much to show so far, outside of daily cleaning feats and accomplishments with the kids where I go to bed tired and still manage to wake tired. I was given the added task of nurse over these past 6 days, as Amberly got really sick with pneumonia. Today is actually the first day that seems somewhat normal, she is playing and fighting with her brothers, the only difference is she isn't really eating much. I was hoping that I could send her back to school tomorrow, but with the threat of snow, the buses will inevitably be cancelled and being it's Friday, I could easily let Caleb have a long weekend, but for Amberly, it would mean she would have missed 4 days of school (in JK that's a lot! ha ha ha).
No comments:
Post a Comment