Tuesday, May 23, 2006

As much as I love

It's been a long while since I've sat down at this computer to update my blog. As much as I love reading everyone's blog and I do get excited when there is new ones to read, I myself hate updating this thing. Well not hate, but because I'm busy at work all day on a computer, I have no desire to come home and use a computer for personal use. I would update my blog at work if I could, but it's one site then have blocked. That and Ebay,....can you believe that Deb!?!?! hahaha.

So I had a nice long weekend. I didn't do much, but complain about the really crappy weather. Saturday Dave and I went to a greenhouse to get flowers, but couldn't plant them because it was too cold, poor flowers!

We did go and see Over the Hedge Saturday night. It was a cute movie. The best part was there was a man behind me that would have uncontrolable ourbursts of laughter, which would get me starting until I was crying! Yes that was the best part!

Sunday we went to my parents in the afternoon and stayed for my brother's show of fireworks. It was fun. There's new kittens in the barn and that is always cute. The funny thing is, there's two sets of kittens and both mothers had them in the same place, so they are both feeding both litters. Needless to say that nothing has changed in the relationship of our barn cats, they are getting nuttier with every new litter!

Yesterday I made a big meal for 8 people. I made chili and a loaf of garlic bread. And then rice to with it. The men all were golfing in the afternoon while us ladies sat around and chatted and watched tv. It was fun. Now tonight is a baseball night, thank goodness the weather is nicer!

Catch ya later....

4 comments:

amym said...

yeah! an update! Thanks Charlene!

Jay Hendershot said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to go on the computer in the evening after being on one all day... I totally agree.

Nice to see an update! Looking forward to seeing y'all the weekend after next.

Deb said...

No ebay and no blogger? Goodness. They sure do know the 'hot-spots' hahaha :)

Kpotter said...

HI! nice blog