Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Oh so lonely

I managed to get through this afternoon. My Dave was wisked away by a big white stretch Limo, I should have taken a picture. I was strong for him and didn't shed a full tear until he closed the door. I want him to have a great time there, so hopefully he will enjoy himself.

The past weekend was wonderful. Lord of the Rings was a great show. I really really liked it. The weather was great too, and he spoiled me. He got me a new ring. It's different looking, hard to describe, but it is white gold with 3 little diamonds on it. It's quite lovely.

Tonight Shannon and Kris are taking pitty on me and are having me over for dinner and to watch Lost. Tomorrow I have baseball, and Friday I'm heading to Orangeville. I think I'll be ok. I find the hardest part is the mornings. But again, I shall survive!

1 comment:

Jay Hendershot said...

A stretch limo!?! What?!? Agfa really looks after its employees. I can't say I've ever been whisked anywhere by limo for a work-related thing (a school bus once... but that doesn't really measure up).

Keep your chin up Charlene! He'll be back before you know it. And, he's bound to bring you back a present, so that's cool too!