So I'm sitting here at work, with nothing to do, only to watch the minutes count down to noon since it's my half day. I don't want to start anything new because, well I don't have anything to start.
I'm still sick. Last night I was doing fine. I ate some fruit and crackers, then went to a baseball game. Afterwards we all went to Dairy Queen to have dinner, I had a yummy hamburger and onion rings. We all splurged and had ice cream after. On the drive home, I was complaining to Dave, saying "ohhhhhh I ate way too much." When in reality, it wasn't too much, as I didn't have dinner before hand. Then when we pulled up to the house, I got out of truck and told Dave "oh dear, my dinner is not going to stay for long." He just smiled and said I should just go lay down. Well I just made to our bathroom upstairs when the whole meal came out! The only thing I thought about was, "man what a waste of money" .
I'm wearing flip flops to work today, just got an email from one of the executives of the company to remind all of us that Flip Flops are not allowed at work, they are for campgrounds and beaches, not a business. Jeepers! It's casual day man!
Well I have 13 mins left, then I'm going home, posting this on my blog, have lunch and then find the local MDS clinic to get my blood tested.
Tomorrow I'm off to a Blue Jay game with Dave, Benji and Steve. I'm looking forward to it. I got the tickets from my boss for free, and they are really good seats apparently.
Hope you all are having a good day!
2 comments:
have fun at the game!
flip flops should be a NO NO when you are pregnant anyway! You fall so easily!!!
Aww Char, that sucks. It will especially suck when your feet are too fat to fit in your regular shoes :( Perhaps then they will allow it, or you'll have to wear slippers!! My feet grew over a size while pregnant, and I retained 1/2 a size afterwards.
Don't worry too much about falling -- at this stage you will definetly hurt yourself, but the baby is safe and cushioned. My mother always used to say I could fall down the stairs and the baby would be fine. That being said, you SHOULD try to be more careful with yourself now :)
Post a Comment