Yes, our new family vehicle arrived home yesterday. Dave traded in his truck and upgraded to a Dodge Ram Megacab. It's a lovely red colour which I adore, but it's a monster truck! It's huge. I love it. When Baby arrives, I'll need a step ladder to get up there with it! hahaha. We spent months discussing which vehicle to upgrade, and because my car is already baby compatible, we figured the truck was what needed to go. Also my car will have a longer life I think rather than what his truck would have had. I'll be the driver because of the whole save on gas issue, but this won't happen until Dave is comfortable driving standard into work.
This week at work has been difficult. Not because of the amount of work there is, but after spending a relaxing week of naps and early nights, my body got used to that amount of rest and is now protesting against not getting it. My eyes are so heavy at present. But I carry on.
Other exciting news this week is Christa and Steve finally made it public knowledge that they too are expecting. We've known for some time now, but were asked to keep it on the down low until she had her first doctor appointment. She's due March 3. It's so neat because our children will only be 3 months apart. It is always exciting talking baby talk. Even the guys get into it sometimes too.
If I get on the ball, I'll try and post some pictures of the new beast and then some! I feel like I have accomplished nothing lately and there's sooo much on my plate that needs to be organized! What will I ever do?
3 comments:
Wow - people's lives are changing so much!! I feel like I'm out of sync with some folks - not really because they are married and I'm not, or because they're having babies and I'm not, but because we don't see each other as often as we used to (waaahh). ;-)
This truck doesn't have double wheels (two on each axle instead of one), does it? To me, those type of trucks look deformed (sorry)!
Congrats on your new cherry beast! I hope it gets along with Prof. Plum.
You will re-adjust to getting less sleep... I hope it is a quick adjustment for you!
No on the double wheels, I agree they look odd.
As for sleep, I miss it. My mother reminds me that I'm being prepared, and I guess that is true.
Post a Comment