There's something about the whole atmosphere at Scott's cottage. Once I got there I automatically felt at rest. Friday night we didn't do much. There was only 3 of us, Dave, Jay and myself. We just visited, played a little of outburst, and then went to bed. Scott and Gill didn't arrive until 12:30-1:00am so I didn't see them until the next morning. It was so lovely. Yvnonne arrived around 3:30 and that night we played games and talked. Sunday morning Scott seriously signed Yvonne and I up for door greeting at the church. We weren't sure if we needed to doubt or believe him, but sure enough we got there, and on the bulletin board was our names! We happily did that together, greeting complete strangers into their church that we don't attend! hahaha It was fun. There was swimming and boat riding, and some did the water skiing. I was so tempted for the tube, and had Dave blown it up, I probably would have justified myself into it. But I was a good girl, or so my Mom would tell me. She was nervous that I would do something like that!
Now it's Monday. Work was busy, I'm taking phones all day for this whole week. Plus my mind is jumping with all the things that I need to accomplish. Tonight I'm hoping to meet with Christa to plan this women's shopping trip for October. I have to make up invitations for the local girls to come to my place for a Signature Homestyles party that my Aunt wants me to host as she's becoming a new rep. That's the end of September. Then my Mom who is so excited about Baby, is hoping to plan for a baby shower with family members in October, which means Dave and I need to be on the ball and start making a list of things we need for this little one. Let alone think about the nursery! There's so much happening. All this makes me so tired!
Ahhh I'm gonna go and relax before I leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment