I've been sick over the past 24 hours. Not sure what is up. But it started yesterday afternoon and then got worse in the evening where I threw up a couple of times. I slept alright, and this morning was sick again which is typical. While at work I started to get that "oh oh I might be sick again" feeling so I'm home now. I didn't want to risk the chance of hurling at work. I slept for a good 3 hours so far, and right now I'm feeling not so bad. The baby is moving quite happily, but when I was at work and it was doing it's dance it made me feel worse! I've got an appt. this Friday with my doctor, I'm really looking forward to it. Now I'm excited to see the doctor, where as before pregnancy, there was no reason to be excited. But now I get to see growth and hear the heartbeat and just get calm nerves when talking with him.
This weekend was great. The weather was miserable, but I had a good time. Friday night Dave and I registered at Babies R Us. It was overwhelming, but fun. I have to go back and register for the small stuff. At the time I didn't think I had to, but then Sally and Christa told me that if I didn't then people would look up the registry, not see those little things and just assume we have them already. So I'm kind of looking forward to going back.
Saturday I spent the day at my parents. Steve, Sally and the girls were out for the day too. We all went up to Ann's place to see Norma. There was a big horse show going on in which she was helping out with, so she toured us around the place for a bit. Then we headed back for lunch and later in the afternoon I went with Krista back up (Krista loves Norm) and she introduced us to all the horses and we fed them and hung out in the barn. It was so much fun.
Sunday Dave and I went to church and then we had Steve and Christa over for lunch. Then they came with us to the O'ville fair. It was fun. I saw Pastor Mark and Kimberly there and Fern! We stayed for a bit in the afternoon and when it poored we went into Walmart and Future Shop and wandered around. Then we went to East Side Mario's for dinner. Where yes, I indulged myself with a funnel cake for dessert. Yum Yum! Then we went back to the fair for the derby. It was freezing. My Dad and Benji and Steve met us and we all sat with them. (Where were you sitting Jay?)
And like I said, yesterday I was sick and I'm now here. I'll probably crawl back into bed for the afternoon. But tonight we're having Mike and Joy over for dinner. Hopefully I'll be fine by then.
With school back in, means all programs at church will be full swing. Adventure club starts next week, and I have to go to a meeting for that tomorrow, plus Christa and I were succesful at organizing and advertising the ladies shopping trip. It's gonna be a busy month!
3 comments:
I was sitting on the side opposite where the pit was (closest to the gate). I saw Denise, I think, walking from the main buildings. I should have said hello to her. :-(
I also saw you driving into the fair on Sunday as we were driving out!
It was really cold that night - maybe that's why you got sick!
You saw my sister? Huh...I don't think she was there, she didn't go with any other family member? Bizarre. We were sitting on that side as well. No wonder I didn't see you then!
your registry is empty at Baby.com
Post a Comment