Well not really, but this has been kind of an eventful weekend. Right now I just finished wrapping up the Christmas gifts I have bought so far. On top of that, Krista's birthday present and Sharlene's shower present. I still have the small things to think about, like any group gift I need to buy for, plus I still have my Mom and Dave to worry about too. Dave can worry about his family. But hopefully next weekend we'll get more done! So when ever this baby decides to come into this world, atleast we've got a good head start!
Friday night Dave and I met Jay for dinner at Red Lobster. Dave and I were there first, and while waiting I was reading the menu. I'm not a fan of fish to begin with, so I told Dave that I think I was going to order the chicken. He laughed at me and said I couldn't do that in Red Lobster! So I ventured to the next safe thing, bbq'd shrimp. It was really good, I enjoyed them. Dave and Jay had good meals too. Well, about 4 hours after my meal......Dave and I were sitting watching tv, when it hit me. I said "Oh oh, my dinner is not staying." It was seconds, I knew it was going to happen, I had just enough time to get a bag and make it into the bathroom, and out it all came. It was awful, shrimp coming back up is not good! I then had cold sweats for an hour or 2 after, I just went to bed. Then Dave at 12:30am fed me some gingerale and soda crackers, and come 7:30am I woke up totally fine. I'm telling ya, this whole pregnancy has thrown my body all wacky. I have never thrown up as much as I have over these past 33wks! I have never felt so run down as I have. It's crazy!
Saturday I went to Newmarket with my Mom. Then came back home, to find that Dave finished assembling the dresser for the baby's room. It's in order now, I just have to wash all the clothes that we have collected so far and put them away, and hang new blinds. I will definately show you pictures, but right now it still looks like a mess, so I'll wait for some more organizing!
Anyway today we went to church. Then we had Steve and Christa over for lunch. After lunch we went to East Side Mario's for dessert. Mmmm I had a funnel cake! Then I had a nice big afternoon nap. Now I'm here.
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear that your Friday night dinner did not stay down! Oh dear.
Still, it was nice to see you and I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment