Monday, October 09, 2006

It's Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving. We have had such a wonderful weekend. The weather has be so wonderful, I love Fall when it's nice out like that. Yesterday Dave and I spent the whole day out at my parents. All of us "kids" went out for a nice long walk out into the back fields through the hardwood bush. We got some nice pictures. We had a big turkey dinner polished off with pumpkin pie. We also celebrated my Dad and my brother's birthday's. Today is Steve's and tomorrow is my Dad's.

Today we're going over to Fern and Mert's for another dinner. I'm going to be so full! My dad was teasing me about how "full" I looked yesterday! hahahaha.

I think I'm at the fun part of the baby moving. I get little limbs that stick out and when it moves, my whole belly moves. Dave thinks it feels like tremors! hahaha. The unfortunate thing is I'm experiencing the first 3 months of nausea again :( Over the past few days I've been really ill. I'm back to taking my medicine regularly. Last night I couldn't sleep I was so uncomfortable so I tried out the couch, and I wasn't there long before I had to run to the toilet to hurl. Lovely I know!

Anyway my Davey wants me to get ready and leave right now! So I'll maybe write more later :)
Have lots of turkey :)

No comments: