Dave and I just finished watching Cars. It's a cute movie. Speaking about Cars, I had to take my car to Honda last night for service, and it turned out that the front brakes needed work. So I left it there over night, and Val from work was kind enough to drive me there on our lunch so I could retrieve the Plum. I took Val to Harvey's for lunch since she drove into Waterloo in the first place. She's so kind!
Oh ya, and someone in our department got fired today :( I can't help but feel partly responsible. She was an assistant, and she made a few brutal errors when it came to sending out important things, things that were accomplished by my team. So when I had my annual Performance Appraisal (which went very well, I'm going to brag, if it was like a report card, it would be straight A's) I had to tell my boss about the one huge error, only because for us to correct it, we had to do it all over again, very time wasting (especially when I have a million things to do before I leave). Anyway, my boss thanked me, and asked me from now on, any more errors I come across to please make copies of them and give them to her. When she said that, I knew there was an issue. I didn't have to make copies, but apparently there was lots more that were discovered for all teams.
My doctor did an internal exam on Tuesday, he told me that my baby feels as though it would currently weigh in at around 8 pounds! Ahhhh. And I haven't dropped yet. Babies gain 1/2 a pound a week at this point. If I go over, Dave may be right, our baby could weigh 10 pounds!
One way to avoid induction is to walk (yes Deb, I know all the other methods, I just won't mention them here hehehe) so I walked to Bible study last night, hoping to promote this litlle one to drop, even a bit. But I think all it accomplished was a numb left leg!
Oh yes, and you can laugh all you want with this one, I don't fit into an Elmira KFC booth anymore. My belly has totally shot out in the past week. So much so, that my brother's jacket that I could do up last week, I no longer can. And because the baby hasn't dropped it's realy high up! I love feeling it though. The head is down, and I constantly get to pat the bumb, as it on my left side all the time. It sticks out lots. Needless to say, when it does that, I kind of look lopsided!
Ahh well, one more day of the week to go, and then one more week of work to go! Benji is coming over tomorrow, we're gonna decorate the house and then go out to the movies together. We're going to see Santa Claus 3. Yep!
1 comment:
Oh Charlene, there are OTHER methods that are said to 'help' induce labour besides THAT including driving on a bumpy road, eating spicy food and taking castor oil (please do not take castor oil -- its just not safe).
Besides, everyone knows you've done THAT or you wouldn't be pregnant :)
I used to love rubbing Patrick's bum when he got to that stage too. His too was sticking out on the left, and even today, when he's snuggly or sad, he likes to have his toosh rubbed (over his diaper and clothes, for any perverts that might think differently). Very soothing, and I think its great he remembers that :)
We also saw cars a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it! I didn't think I would so it was a nice surprise.
Post a Comment