Well, no news to share as of yet. I'll just say that right off the bat so you're not wondering.
Today I didn't do much in the morning. Dave went to the church to work on the computers there, so I actually crawled into bed again after talking to my mom for awhile. After lunch, Dave went to the Card shop for a couple of hours while I cleaned the house. It needed to be vaccuumed. I also sifted through the millions of flyers we received in the last 3 days. When Dave got home we decided to go to Kelsey's for dinner. I wanted the spinach dip. Then we wandered around Home Sense and we bought Good Night Moon, as it was half the price on a discounted table. Then Dave took me for a drive, it was nice, we looked at all the rich houses on the north end of Waterloo. I just finished watching Home Alone. It always makes me laugh.
Last night we were treated out for Swiss Chalet by a couple from Church. Dave and Dave H. go way back, as Dave H. owns the Card shop (when I say that I mean like sport cards) Because my Dave helped him with his computer issues, he and his wife wanted to treat us out for an evening. It was lots of fun. Dave H. is a retired police officer and he has some pretty funny stories to share. His wife Pauline seems to be serious when you look at her, but the things that come out of her mouth can be hilarious! Late into the evening she decided to do the needle and thread thing over my belly. It swang side to side which we all thought indicated a boy. Well her husband thought she was making it do that, so he had to try, and so here I was reclined in a chair while the two of them hovered over my belly, intently watching this needle, and Dave H's amazment over the needle moving side to side was so funny. So he then made my Dave do it just to see, and sure enough, it went side to side again! So all three were hovering over my belly, just thinking about it makes me laugh, it was so funny! So it looks like were having a boy, that's what everyone is telling me, so I'm believing it. Only maybe 4 people have told me otherwise, out of all the tonnes of others!! Only a matter of short time will tell at this point!
Tomorrow my parents are coming to me for a visit. I mentioned that I wanted to go to the farm, but Dave is a little leary of going too far in case something does happen. So my parents are coming here for a change. I'm really looking forward to that.
4 comments:
Aww Char.. I had been wondering, but I know how annoying it is when people ask and ask and nothing IS happening.
Glad you had fun last night. I think BOY too.
You actually BOUGHT goodnight moon? I HATE that book. Who says goodnight to nobody?! Good grief. I know its a classic but when P pulls it out for me to read we talk about the pictures instead because the whole story drives me crazy.
Katrina loved that book...did you get it in board book?
and the needle and thread thing makes me laugh...ahhh old wives tales!
did you have a coupon for the spinach dip at Kelsey's? there is a coupon on the smartcanucks website for that appetiser
Oh I like Good Night Moon. That was one I knew I wanted to add to my collection. I have a whole list of books I want!
By the Way, do you think jumping up and down will make this baby come???
I don't think jumping up and down will encourage the baby to get out. Sorry :( Only a maximum of 5 days to go!!! YIPPIE!!
Post a Comment