Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Church Shower

Well last night was the big church shower for Caleb. It was so amazing. Caleb was spoiled. I would list off the things we received but there's too many that I can't even remember them all. Tonight Dave and I are going to go through them again. Then tomorrow I guess I need to conquer where to find homes for everything. I few things I do remember receiving is our diaper genie, the exersauser, clothes, a john deere riding tractor, a blow up activity ring. There is so much more, ahh I was so overwhelmed by everyone's generousity.

My mom came over in the morning yesterday and spent the whole day and night with us. We went to the mall and I bought a few new tops that were on sale. I felt like I had a nice break because my mom was a huge help. She fed Caleb the whole day and even took him at 7am so I could sleep more. I was sad to see her have to leave this morning. It is so odd coming home without anyone but Caleb with me. I really felt homesick after she left.

Anyway here's a picture of Caleb in his new exersauser. He's still a bit too small for it, but with help from a pillow I think he'll be able to enjoy it now.

1 comment:

amym said...

the picture of caleb is cute...he sure is studying that book intently!