Today Caleb met Norma! It was really fun getting to see her. We met at my parents place. It was a great day all around. The sun was shining for our whole drive. We took our winter gear, and brought Caleb's new sleigh that he got for Christmas. We bundled him up with lots of clothes and blankets and took him out for a quick 5 mins! It was soooo cold out!
We had a good week. Caleb has been a bit on the fussy side. I think he fights his sleep, as he cries and once I either wrap him up or cover him up in his bassinet then he settles. I too have been on the fussy side! hahaha. Just lack of sleep, I become a grouch. Thank heavens Dave is such a patient man, he balances me out that's for sure.
I find I have to entertain Caleb. I first put him in his rocker with the toys overhead and that lasts maybe 5, 10 mins at most, then I lay him on the ground, again it's short lived. Then I walk around with him talking to him, and then I lay him in the bassinet so he can watch his mobile. At this point I hope for sleep, but that doesn't always happen. So last night while Dave's parents watched Caleb, we went to Toys R Us and I got the new Rainforest mobile for his crib, and we also bought him the "bumbo" chair. Well success, he likes both, so those will be added to his entertainment rotations! hahaha.
Anyway, tomorrow is supposed to be a day of relaxation. Then Monday if the weather is good, my Mom is supposed to be coming and staying Monday night with us. My church is throwing us the shower that night so I wanted her here with me for that.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment