Last night was just so much fun. As I was sitting and watching the first few songs I couldn't stop thinking about how glad I was to be there. It was at the Molson Ampitheatre in Toronto, it was general admission and we got there half way into the opening band which was Starfield (I'm getting old, I've never heard of them before) and we just so happened to luck out on some amazing seats, it was like we were in box seats! There was so many people there, the grass was full even!
It was one of the first concerts where I wasn't down in front (that's where I used to go all the time) and I loved the view I had. I got to, not only be a part of, but I got to see thousands of people ahead of me lifting their arms in worship. Hillsongs United don't come to perform, but they come to lead worship and that's just what they did, all the words were flashed on the screens, and it was just so cool! I didn't want it to end!
I went with Christa and Amanda. We had so much fun! Out of a huge crowd like that I ran into my cousin, Rhondi there which was so neat! Plus we saw mennonites which blew me away, from Elmira none the less, Christa knew them and they sat behind us! Anyway, I wish church could be like what happened last night.
It was a late one, my eyes are pretty puffy this morning. I think I got home and into bed at 12:45am. I want to do that more often! So if you ever hear of Hillsongs United or even just Hillsongs come to Ontario let me know, I'm in!
No comments:
Post a Comment