Friday, June 22, 2007

So much to do, so little time!

As you can see, I'm procrastinating! On Sunday we're leaving for our week of camping. This year we are going to Killbear Provincial Park in Parry Sound. I didn't want to travel to Superior this year with Caleb, it's too long. Yet, I will miss not going there this year! Do you know how crazy it is to try and pack for a 6mth old for a week? CRAZY!! It's like packing up his whole dresser and essentially his whole room!

I've got to get our groceries today. Stop at Home Hardware for a few things, the LCBO. Then as soon as Dave is home from work we have to go to Orangeville for Brooke's birthday party. Tomorrow, I'll be trying to pack up everything for Caleb, and then worry about myself. Sunday is the big day of leaving. I'm sure it will be fine, but right now it just feels really overwhelming!

Caleb has his third tooth coming in. Poor thing, he has been pretty miserable these past few days, so hopefully with it appearing he'll be in better spirits! Well I better get going! I've got lots to accomplish today!

5 comments:

amym said...

have a great time! and remember...caleb can always play with the leaves and rocks ... maybe a fish or two :)

Jay Hendershot said...

The LCBO? What are you planning? ;-)

I hope you have great weather and a safe drive!

BTW, I promise 2b a more faithful blogger myself... I have been severely chastised!

Funny Girl Charleney said...

Ha ha ha, ya the LCBO. What's camping without a cooler or two?!?!?

Jay Hendershot said...

Yes, I'd say you're entitled to a cooler or two. Have lots of fun!!

Deb said...

Packing for the kids is always overwhelming! Hope you got everything accomplished and have a TERRIFIC week!

Although, I think you're completely INSANE to go camping with an infant.... *lol* I would never do that.