We went church camping on the weekend, and it was miserable with the weather, but we managed to have fun anyway. I didn't get many pictres (probably a good thing) but I did manage to get Caleb playing with Kayley.
It was very cold Friday night, so Caleb was all bundled up for the night, I think he was quite comfortable! Kayley chatters away da da da da da da, she's not really saying dada, but that's her way of talking, and my little guy decided to be a copycat! Today that's all I've been hearing, it's cute though, it's his first real time just chattering away to me like that. I'll tell Dave he's talking to him, maybe then Dave will feel compelled to do more for him when he gets home ha ha ha!
3 comments:
Oh my - he is so cute!!
You are such a great photographer, Char. Those are GREAT pics!!
Thanks Deb, I like to think that I'm good, but Dave just tells me that it's our child who is camera friendly!
Post a Comment