Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lovely Rain

Last night we got caught in a downpour while playing baseball. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed being out in the rain like that. Afterwards my skin felt so soft I loved it. I didn't like the afterwards, it was hot and sticky out which made being wet even worse, but in that moment, it felt so great!

Not much is going on this week. Dave and I are trying to completely finish our basement. So we've been painting the trim down there, and next will be the doors. It's pretty tedious, I really don't enjoy doing it.

This past weekend I took Caleb and spent the day at my parents. We had a great day, my whole family was there. I got to see Norma for a short while. It was nice seeing her and laughing with her, I truly miss that. Sunday was a family reunion on Dave's side. It was hot and sticky and boring really. The guys all got a game of baseball going which made it fun for them.

This weekend we're going church camping. I'm looking forward to that, I just hope the weather will be alright. We have borrowed Benji's tent because it's so big. I'm hoping the humidity won't be so bad.

My little one is finally settled for a nap, so I think I'm going to try and get a shower in. hmmmm, or maybe I should vaccuum......

Shower it is, my friend from work just called and I'm going to meet everyone for lunch in an hour. Should be fun!

No comments: