Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Time keeps ticking on

This summer is just flying by. It's sad really. Caleb is now 8 months old, he's got 8 teeth, keeps getting bigger and bigger, and soon enough he'll be crawling. He currently gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth, and slides backwards so I'm sure it won't take too much longer...

This past few days Dave took Monday and Tuesday off and we went to Durham and stayed at his parents trailer. It was a nice quiet time away. We enjoyed a few walks, feeding chipmunks and a nice lunch in Hanover.

I've attached some pictures I took of Caleb's monthly photo shoot. Not so creative this time. It's getting harder now that he wants to constantly roll around and move. I'll have to get better at shooting action shots! ha ha ha.




1 comment:

Jay Hendershot said...

The bottom pic is my favourite!