Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Claus



Here's the little guy, meeting Santa for the first time. This Santa was at the Eaton Centre. It was cute seeing Caleb look at him, he liked his beard.

The storm they are all talking about is sad. I normally would love a big snow storm, usually I say, bring it on! But tomorrow is the big party day for Caleb. It won't be the same if my family can't make it. So I'm hoping that they are all wrong about the storm and that it really "blows over" so we miss it!

3 comments:

amym said...

that is a nice photo! Morgain's first Santa photo she is crying and miserable.

Jay Hendershot said...

Yes, this is a lovely photo. Caleb looks so grown up! How was the party? Did it go ahead as planned?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a happy Santa photo! Patrick was terrified his first 2 years. I think the only reason he was OK this year was because Kathryn went first and was really happy about it.

Did the storm mess up your plans to get to the work party for Caleb??