Monday, January 07, 2008

2008

What can I say? So far 2008 has sucked! Last week was a toughy for me. I feel like life is throwing me lots of depressing challenges and I'm just scraping by. Dave got really sick with the flu. He even passed out and hit his head, I was totally freaking out, crying! So I stayed home last wednesday to take care of him. I took Caleb to the sitters, mainly to get him out of the germs. Thursday I got up extra early (which is always a killer for me) and took Caleb to the sitters and headed to work. I then had to leave at 11:30am to pick Caleb up and take him to O'ville for his doctor's appt. WHen I got him, Christa told me that he was running a fever. GREAT! That was all I needed! While the doctor was happy with the progress on his hand, he was letting me down with the "maybe in 2 days you'll see Caleb become sick, knowing what his dad is currently going through" That was all I needed, more sickness to look forward to. Friday again, another early start to get Caleb to the sitters then to work. But Friday was my half day, so that was good. Dave was on the mend by that time, and Caleb's fever was on and off all day. I blame it all on his teeth. The last couple of nights have been terrible, up and down with Caleb all night.

So far, today has been a good start to this week. Lets hope things keep getting on the brighter side of things! Dave sent me some flowers at work thanking me for looking after him, which was really sweet. But my silly co-worker, decided to ask me in a very loud voice "why is he sending you these, did you have sex with him or something???" Man, if getting the flowers to begin with was embarassing enough! ha ha ha, but pay back is in the works....I plan on buying her some flowers with a card attached saying "thanks for the hot steamy night last night" and have them delivered to her!

Anyway, when I'm more in the mood I'll have to post some pictures of Christmas and etc. But I'm just so tired. The bed is calling my name!

2 comments:

Shaun said...

You have to be in the mood for sex to post pictures???

You're odd :)

amym said...

Is 2008 getting any better? how was your movie night? what did you go see?