Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Will I ever get a full weeks of work in??

Well, this week has been a trying one! Yesterday all day, I was feeling quite sick. Very nauseous but I was at work, thinking that I'm going to have to get my prescription for diclectin filled because this day was just terrible. It progressively got worse, so I went to my boss and asked if I could go home at 2:30, and she said of course. I got home and threw up. Then I found my prescription and went to the pharmacy and got it filled. Then I got home just in time to throw up again! From there on out, it was bad. I knew this was more than being pregnant. I called Dave and asked if he could leave work early and get Caleb, and he did. I was throwing up so much, nothing would stay down. I think the last time I threw up was 2:30am this morning. Then I stayed home today to just rest. My body is sore all over. Dave worked from home today to look out for me, which was nice, because I felt so weak. But I'm feeling so much better now. Except I could use a new body!

Ahhh, so with last weeks awful cold to this weeks illness, I'm done with being sick. I'm praying for sunshine and daisies from here on out!

I'm looking so forward to Lost starting tomorrow night. Although, I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake for the whole show. Tonight they are showing the season finale from last season so I'll have to catch that to remind myself what happened! But I'm really looking forward to that.

Today we got the fridge we ordered for the basement. It's a tight fit, but I think it looks great. Just what we were hoping for.

Well I think I'll go and rest for a bit. Caleb is enjoying an episode of Einstein while Dave is out getting his hair cut. Caleb is almost walking. He's taking 4-5 steps in a row, but only when he feels like it. He does a lot of standing up too. It won't be long before he's going to have us chase him! Look OUT!!

4 comments:

amym said...

oh...poor charlene! It is terrible throwing up! My heart goes out to you (but not enough to switch places cause I really don't like throwing up either)
how long into your pregnancy did you throw up last time?

Funny Girl Charleney said...

I threw up right up to birth. I was even throwing up while I was pushing! So FOREVER!! I'm used to it!

amym said...

makes adoption seem ideal...no throwing up..
it is kinda nice because you get to be done being pregnant before the hot summer...i hear being pregnant through the summer can be hard with the extra weight and the heat...i think one summer Sarah practically lived in a kiddy pool :)

Funny Girl Charleney said...

Actually, if I could have picked my time, I would have the baby Sept-Oct. That way I could enjoy the summer, we have air conditioning, so I wouldn't care about the heat. Now my summer will be shot a little bit, it takes awhile for your body to become normal after birth.....